China is one of the populous countries in East Asia whose great landscape includes desert, grassland, mountains, river, lakes, and more than 14,000 KM of coastline. The capital of China “Beijing” mixes modern construction with historical architecture including the Forbidden City Fort complex and Tiananmen Square. The municipality in China “Shanghai” is a skyscraper-studded international financial centre. The iconic great Wall architecture of China works east-west over the North Countries.
Study MBBS in China
We understand the pain that every medical aspirant undergoes to get MBBS admission. MBBS in China and other countries has become an easier option than getting admission in “Indian Medical Universities”. The common medical entrance examinations recently announced by the “Indian Medical Council” and the Government made it difficult for the students to secure admission in MBBS.
An average of 3% to 5% students gets admission in the government medical universities through the common medical entrance examinations. The remaining percentage of students looks for admissions in private medical universities or looks for study MBBS in Abroad. Those who can afford the high MBBS fee charged by the private medical institutions join MBBS in India. Others, who cannot afford the exorbitant fee, hotel to other countries like MBBS in China, Russia or Kazakhstan.
Students who realize it is difficult to pass the entrance exam or did not qualify in the entrance exam or did not get admission due to high competition, make up their mind to study MBBS in other countries. In addition, the high cost of MBBS in India is another reason students prefer to study MBBS in China.
Students who realize it is difficult to go away the entrance exam or did not qualify in the entrance exam or didn’t get admission due to high competition, make up their mind to study MBBS in Abroad. In addition, the high cost of MBBS in India is another reason students prefer to study MBBS in China.
Among the study in abroad destinations for MBBS, China remains the primary choice. MBBS in China reviews gives a positive view. The medical degree of Chinese Medical Universities is approved by the “Medical Council of India”. It is one of the best countries to study MBBS in Abroad. Also, study MBBS in China fee is too affordable.
Reasons to Study MBBS in China for Indian Students
- Study MBBS in China for Indian student eligibility is minimum qualifying marks, which easily gets admission.
- No entrance exam or other qualifying examination to select the candidates.
- The fee charged by the universities/colleges is low and very affordable.
- Fee starts from 2.5 lakhs in most of the China Medical Universities.
- There are many MCI approved universities for Indian students can choose to study MBBS in China.
- MBBS in China reviews shows 95% positive aspect, which makes China the most preferred destination to study the medical programs.
- Study MBBS in China is very easy, the process is quite simple and systematic.
- MBBS from China University has global approve.
- MBBS in China is taught in English. It is the medium of instruction.
- After completion of course, students can complete the MCI screening test start practicing in India without any hassles.
- Many Government Universities in China promote international education to enhance the quality of medical education. It has an international exchange and cooperation program meant to collaborate towards international study relationships. It works with scientific research institutions, medical universities Kazakhstan, and medical universities in Russia,.
- Spacious classrooms, well-equipped labs, library, are built with state of the art facilities to enable healthy study environment to the students.
- Secured hostel facilities with a comfy environment are provided to the students. Most of the universities provide different hostel facilities with the best infrastructure for international students.
Eligibility for Study MBBS in China for Indian Students
Eligibility to join medicine degree in China is very simple and straightforward. Study MBBS in China for Indian students eligibility also remains the same. However, the minimum aggregate marks those qualify for application varies with few universities/colleges.
- Eligibility criteria for MBBS applicants are passing in the higher university education in the 10+2 pattern. The minimum score is 50% in aggregate in the major as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The candidate should be considered a non-china nationality and follow the laws (in the international quota).
- Age shall be minimum 17 years and maximum shall be 26 years.
- Applicant must be NEET-UG Qualified.
- Students must provide all the certificates to authenticate their qualification when they send the application for admission. It includes mark sheets, school leaving certificate, etc.
There are many highly reputed medical universities in China that require about 75% marks scored in the higher secondary examination. Candidates are shortlisted based on the marks and early receipt of application.
Marks required for study MBBS in China is average. There is no need to score a high percentage in the school examination to get admission.
Study MBBS in China for Indian Students
Studying in China isn’t only benefiting the students from the budget point of view also it is offering them a chance to benefit from the most incredible culture of Chinese. The students get the opportunity of meeting people from various backgrounds, so ideal surrounding for education has been created.
Day by day Education is getting costly and the students from the other countries are finding University a much friendlier option to become a doctor as compare to the American or European institutes. Not only the MBBS program but Bachelor of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Dentistry, and Nursing courses are offered in Universities. Government Education Ministry of China has taken positive initiative to make their teaching system of international standard. Their education ministry has support their work in the media and open the surroundings for positive criticism.
Medical Universities in China
Now, it is easy to get admission for Students from MCI approved universities without any donation fee. Here, there are students get the chance to learn about not only modern medical science but also the traditional medical science. The medical fee of China is much lesser than any other Indian medical colleges, so, do not worry to get admission.
If you are finding out the best universities then select first best ones. The study suggested to you the ranking wise top colleges that offer best services for their students.