Students who are studying at Qingdao University if they are performing excellent in their academics or if fresher then they can apply for Qingdao University Scholarship for this process a student needs to follow some rules according to the university system.
First, they have to create a profile on the Qingdao University official website, fill the application correctly by adding all the details and all the details should be correct. Then a student needs to submit that application form online at the official website of Qingdao University or can make 2 sets of documents than could dispatch all the collected documents at the University address.
Qingdao University Scholarship Categories
CSC Scholarship category A:
If a student applies through the embassy then it will be count in under category A.
CSC Scholarship category B:
If you are applying through Qingdao University then it will be consider in category B
CSC Scholarship category C:
If you are applying through other sources would be count in category c.
After filling the Qingdao University scholarships application forms with the medium you have chosen in syllabus like in full English and then submit your documents to the following state –
- A Copy of passport which is quite cleared to see your picture and that page where the expiry date is displaying.
- Financial Banking statement of your parents (any one of them)
- Certificates of graduation page should be displayed in front with the courses detailed.
- English proficiency certificate
- You must submit a well-written research proposal to the Qingdao University application web page
- Physical examination page for international students.
- Recommendation approved by two of your professors on the separate 2 pages to be submitted online.
Then Submit for Qingdao University scholarship online application portal and wait for results.